Southern Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 5 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Spread in 8-inch skillet over medium heat and cook pecans, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden.
- Combine stuffing mix and Knorr® Leek recipe mix in large bowl. Stir in corn, water, orange juice and pecan mixture until moistened. Spoon into prepared casserole.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through.