Skillet Chicken Chili
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time0 min
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 package (10 oz.) fully-cooked Southwest chicken strips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes.
- Stir in chicken strips and beans; cook 2 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and lime wedges.