Skillet Chicken & Cheddar Supper
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Stir in red pepper and cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.