Simply Perfect Pot Pie
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bring water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread to the boiling point in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and vegetables. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta are tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Toss with hot Pasta Sides and turn into 1-quart round casserole or souffle dish; top with pastry. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Pierce pastry with fork; brush with milk. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.