Savory Sausage Stuffing
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook sausage, onion and celery in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until sausage is browned. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until golden brown. Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in almonds and, if desired, freshly ground black pepper.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.09. Cost per serving*: $0.68. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.