Sauteed Chicken with Brie & Vegetable Sauce
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded lightly (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie cheese or Gruyere or fontina cheese , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, milk, wine, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and pepper into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and simmer 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.