Dirty Rice with Sausage
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 small tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Dirty Rice
- Brown sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain if needed. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add water and tomato and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Lipton ® Cajun Sides ™ - Dirty Rice. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.