Salmon with Zucchini & Carrot Ribbons
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- green onions
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small carrot, peeled in lengthwise strips*
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh dill**
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 0 salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 salmon steaks or fillets
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook green onions, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Stir in zucchini, carrot, 1/2 teaspoon dill, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, arrange salmon on broiler pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly dot salmon with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread cut into small pieces, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill, salt and additional pepper. Broil 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve with pasta mixture and garnish, if desired, with sliced lemon and additional dill.
- *HINT: Use vegetable peeler to easily make vegetable ribbons. **SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 teaspoon dried dill weed.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.