Salmon with Zucchini & Carrot Ribbons
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 1 small zucchini, peeled in lengthwise strips*
- 1 small carrot, peeled in lengthwise strips*
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh dill**
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 salmon fillets
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook green onions, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Stir in zucchini, carrot, 1/2 teaspoon dill, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, arrange salmon on broiler pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly dot salmon with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread cut into small pieces, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill and if desired, salt and pepper to taste. Broil 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Break salmon into bite-size pieces and toss with pasta mixture. Garnish, if desired, with sliced lemon and additional dill.
- *HINT: Use vegetable peeler to easily make vegetable ribbons.
**SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 teaspoon dried dill weed.