Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with Shrimp
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time0 min
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Process red peppers, basil and 1 clove garlic until smooth in food processor or blender; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook remaining garlic clove, finely chopped and shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp turn pink; remove and set aside.
- Stir water and milk into same skillet and bring to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in red pepper puree and pepper; heat through. To serve, arrange shrimp over noodles and.garnish, if desired, with fresh basil.