Garlic Chicken & Shells
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small red or green bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir red pepper and onion into same skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.