Souper Roasted Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack; brush with Soup Mix blended with olive oil.
- Roast chicken, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve pan juices over chicken along with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.54.
Cost per serving*: $1.64.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.