Roast Turkey with Mexican Rub
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time180 min
- 12 lbs. turkey
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 3 carrot, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 envelopes Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rinse turkey inside and out and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle inside of cavity with 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube. Set aside.
- Combine onion, celery and carrots in large roasting pan. Arrange turkey on vegetables; set aside.
- Blend Spread, Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto, remaining MiniCube, lime juice and dried oregano leaves, crushed leaves in small bowl. Spread mixture under and over the skin of the turkey.
- Roast, basting occasionally, 3 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°.
- Suggestion: Use the pan drippings to make a delicious gravy!
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4