Restaurant-Style Fettuccine Alfredo
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time0 min
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup light cream or heavy cream or milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Blend Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix, milk and light cream in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in Spread and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cheese. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. To serve, toss sauce with hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired with freshly ground black pepper, chopped parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese.