|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ounces prosciutto, coarsely chopped*
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo with water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining Spread in largre skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in prosciutto and peas; heat through. Toss with hot Pasta sides. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped fresh basil and cracked black pepper.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 ounces cooked ham or 4 strips cooked bacon.