Quick Tuna Casserole
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Imperial® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, partially thawed
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bring water and Spread to a boil in 3-qt. saucepan.
- Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables and tuna. Continue boiling over medium heat until vegetables and pasta are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Turn into serving dish, then top with cheese.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Combine Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor, water and Spread in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave uncovered at HIGH 7 minutes. Stir in vegetables and tuna and microwave 7 minutes or until vegetables and pasta are tender. Top with cheese; let stand covered 2 minutes.