Quick Tuna & Vegetable Casserole
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time16 min
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed*
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Bring water to a boil in 12-inch skillet.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Decrease water to 2-1/4 cups. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave uncovered at HIGH 16 minutes or until rice is tender; stir. *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) green peas, drained
- Cost per recipe*: $3.42 Cost per serving*: $0.86 *Based upon average retail prices at national supermarkets.