- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 1/2 lbs. fresh pumpkin, peeled and cubed (about 8 cups)*
- 2 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup light cream [or half and half]
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 0 salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, garlic and pumpkin, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Stir in cream and cream cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Process soup in blender or food processor in batches, at low speed, until smooth. Return soup to saucepan and season with salt and pepper; heat through.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin instead of fresh pumpkin. Stir in canned pumpkin with the water.
- TIP FOR ENTERTAINING: Serve pumpkin soup inside hollowed mini pumpkins.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.