Pork with Mushrooms & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 4 bone-in pork chops or boneless
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- Brown chops in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat about 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion, mushrooms and garlic, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes, wine, broth and mustard. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and return chops to skillet. Simmer 10 minutes or until chops are done and onion is tender.
- Serve with hot Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and, if desired, your favorite steamed vegetables and Italian bread or whole grain dinner rolls.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Four Cheese Bow Tie.