Polynesian Pork 'N Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced pineapple in natural juice
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Reserve 2 pineapple slices; chop remaining.
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown chops with red pepper and onion. Stir in reserved juice mixed with enough water to equal 2 cups; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and chopped pineapple. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. To serve, arrange chops over rice and sauce garnish with reserved pineapple slices, halved.