Pasta with Alfredo Clam Sauce
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) minced clams
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Bring water, reserved clam liquid and Spread to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in clams and heat through. Stir clam mixture and pepper into pasta mixture. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.