Pasta with Alfredo Clam Sauce
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) minced clams
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Bring water, reserved clam liquid and Spread to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Stir in clams and heat through. Stir clam mixture and pepper into pasta mixture. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.