Pan-Grilled Beef with Cajun Cream Sauce
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||18 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 4 beef tenderloin [or sirloin steaks]
- 1 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. sugar
- 2 medium tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
- Season steaks, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook steaks, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness
- Meanwhile, blend sour cream, garlic powder, red pepper, salt, paprika and sugar in medium bowl. To serve, arrange steaks on tomato slices, then top with sour cream mixture. Serve with Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.