Oven-Baked Chicken Parmesan with Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake 20 minutes. Pour Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with Parmesan cheese shavings and serve with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.