Orange & Rosemary Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook chicken 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir in Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix blended with water, orange juice and rosemary. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. To serve, pour sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and garnish with orange slices.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.