Orange & Rosemary Chicken
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook chicken 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir in Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix blended with water, orange juice and rosemary. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. To serve, pour sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice and garnish with orange slices.