Onion-Baked Pork Chops
with Lipton Pasta Sides - Butter
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in small bowl. Dip chops in egg, then bread crumb mixture, until evenly coated.
- Arrange chops on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until done. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor.