Noodles Alfredo with Steak And Mushrooms
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet and cook steak 3 minutes or until done. Remove steak and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms 4 minutes. Stir in remaining Spread and tomato and cook 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Stir in water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Return steak to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.