Noodle & Vegetable Skillet Dinner
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||12 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time8 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Toss with hot Pasta Sides, olives and cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.