New England Scallop Stir-Fry
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time0 min
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb. bay scallops*
- 1 cup snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 can (7 oz.) whole kernel corn
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet until crisp; remove and crumble. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Add scallops to 1/2 tablespoon of reserved drippings and cook over medium heat until almost done, about 2 minutes. Remove scallops and reserve liquid.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon drippings to skillet and cook snow peas over high heat 30 seconds; remove.
- Add reserved liquid plus enough water to equal 2 cups, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, soy sauce, garlic, sugar and ginger into skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Stir in corn and cook an additional 2 minutes. Stir in scallops and snow peas; heat through. To serve, arrange on platter and sprinkle with bacon.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 pound shrimp, cleaned, or 1/2 pound each of shrimp, cleaned and bay scallops.