Mexican-Style Rice & Bean Burritos
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper
- green onions
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans [or red kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
- Evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese to serve. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
- *Also terrific with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.75. Cost per serving*: $1.44. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.