Melted Brie & Artichoke Dip
Here's a delicious dip recipe for artichoke and Brie lovers. Our Melted Brie Artichoke Dip will surely hit the spot by adding its enticing flavors to your favorite chips and veggies.
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart casserole and bake for 30 minutes or until hot. Serve with sliced French bread or water crackers at parties or whenever you feel like celebrating.