Italian Breaded Chicken with Alfredo Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real or Light Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brush chicken with Mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking pan.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with prepared Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.