- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in water and next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions. Sprinkle with coconut, almonds and cilantro and serve with hot cooked rice.