- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in water and next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions. Sprinkle with coconut, almonds and cilantro and serve with hot cooked rice.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.