Lime Chicken with Rice Mexicana
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- Combine chicken and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Cook chicken and lime juice in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Make Lime Chicken Tacos by serving chicken mixture in tortillas. Garnish with your favorite taco fixings.