Rosemary Chicken with Herbed Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||5 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 2 cups green beans, cut in half
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb according to directions, stirring in rosemary. Stir in green beans during last 4 minutes of cook time, stirring occasionally, until pasta and green beans are tender.
- Stir in chicken and lemon juice. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.