Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time50 min
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer 3/4 cup pasta sauce, 3 noodles and 1 cup ricotta mixture. Repeat layers, ending with 1 cup Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.