Three Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time50 min
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts; set aside.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer 3/4 cup pasta sauce, 3 noodles and 1 cup ricotta mixture. Repeat layers, ending with 1 cup Sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.