Knorr Easy Paella
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil
- 1 medium medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 3 cubes Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 clams, well scrubbed
- 2 poblano chilies, roasted, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro*
- In deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and uncooked regular or converted rice and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with boiling water. Simmer covered over low heat 15 minutes. Stir in shrimp, clams, chilies and cilantro. Simmer covered 15 minutes or until rice is tender, shrimp turn pink and shells open. Discard any unopened shells.
- *Don't have fresh cilantro? Feel free to substitute 1 Knorr Cilantro MiniCube and omit 1 Knorr Shrimp Flavor Bouillon Cube.
TIP: Feel free to substitute your favorite seafood such as tilapia, mussels and/or scallops!