Cheddar & Corn Chowder
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (8.75 oz.) cream-style corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Bring all ingredients except cilantro and queso fresco to a boil in a large saucepot, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and queso fresco.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.