Island-Style Shrimp & Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||14 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 lbs. uncooked medium shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread,divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Blend ketchup, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and ground black pepper in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add shrimp and turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook red pepper and pineapple, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until pepper is almost tender. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, water, remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 8 minutes or until rice is almost tender. Return shrimp to skillet and heat through. Garnish, if desired, with coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or almonds.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.