Golden Chicken Nuggets
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||9 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix and bread crumbs in small bowl. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet; drizzle with Spread. Bake uncovered, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Tastes great with Knorr ® Pasta Sides ™ - Alfredo, Knorr ® Pasta Sides ™ - Cheddar Broccoli, Knorr ® Rice Sides ™ - Creamy Chicken, Knorr ® Rice Sides ™ - Herb & Butter or Knorr ® Asian Sides ™ - Chicken Fried Rice.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.