- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, light cream or half and half
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, wine and ginger into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and stir in coconut milk. Return chicken to skillet and simmer 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with toasted almonds and chopped green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.