Garlic Shrimp with Noodles
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time0 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, cleaned and peeled
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In medium saucepan, melt 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and cook onion until tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and cook garlic over medium-high heat 30 seconds. Add shrimp and artichokes and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley and pepper. < To serve, combine shrimp mixture with hot noodles. Garnish, if desired, with watercress.