Flank Steak Marinade
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for120 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1 lb. flank steak [or boneless sirloin steak], sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Combine all ingredients in large nonaluminum bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange steak and vegetables in large shallow baking or broiler pan without the rack. Broil 6 minutes or until steak is desired doneness. Serve with Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.