Flank Steak Marinade
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for2 hr
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1 lb. flank steak or boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Combine all ingredients in large nonaluminum bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
- Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Arrange steak and vegetables in large shallow baking or broiler pan without the rack. Broil 6 minutes or until steak is desired doneness. Serve with Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo.