Fish Steaks & Warm Salsa
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 4 swordfish steaks or cod or halibut , (about 6 oz. ea.)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- Broil or grill swordfish until fish flakes with a fork. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Combine tomatoes, green onions, ketchup, salt and oregano in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve salsa, warm or at room temperature, over fish with hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice. Garnish, if desired, with lime wedges.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Serve with a cucumber & onion salad, dinner rolls and fruit sherbet or sorbet for dessert.
- VARIATIONS: Use 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.) or 4 turkey cutlets (about 1-1/2 lbs.) and grill or broil until done. Serve with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken.