Elegant Chicken with Mushrooms
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, basil leaves or parsley flakes (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir mushrooms into same skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and wine; bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. To serve, arrange chicken over rice mixture.