Eggs Benedict Burritos
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 hot cooked scrambled eggs
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- In small saucepan, blend Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix with milk. Add Spread. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in tomatoes, green onions and hot pepper sauce; keep warm.
- Evenly spoon scrambled eggs onto tortillas and roll up. To serve, pour sauce over burritos. Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado and shredded cheddar cheese.
- *SUGGESTION: Try adding hot black beans to the scrambled eggs before filling burritos. Garnish with your favorite prepared salsa.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.