Easy Noodle 'N Frank Casserole
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time6 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- 2 cups water
- 6 frankfurters, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen green beans, partially thawed*
- 2 Tbsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor with water in 3-quart saucepan according to package directions, stirring in frankfurters and green beans with contents of package.
- Meanwhile, cook bread crumbs in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until golden. Stir in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread until melted.
- Turn noodle mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- *Substitution: Use 1 can (16 oz.) green beans, drained.