Onion-Crusted Chicken with South of France Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce leaves [or green leaf lettuce leaves]
- 8 ounces green beans, cooked and chilled
- Goat or feta cheese
- Oil-cured olives (for garnish)
- Your favorite Wish-Bone ® Vinaigrette Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix with bread crumbs and set aside.
- Brush chicken with mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Evenly arrange lettuce and green beans on 4 plates. Crumble goat cheese on top. Slice chicken and arrange over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with olives. Voila, mon cherie.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.