Onion-Crusted Chicken with South of France Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 cups torn red leaf lettuce leaves or green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces green beans, cooked and chilled
- Goat or feta cheese
- Oil-cured olives (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix with bread crumbs and set aside.
- Brush chicken with mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Evenly arrange lettuce and green beans on 4 plates. Crumble goat cheese on top. Slice chicken and arrange over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with olives. Voila, mon cherie.