Crispy Baked Onion Chicken
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix and bread crumbs; set aside.
- Brush chicken on all sides with Mayonnaise. Add chicken, one piece at a time, to plastic bag. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken is evenly coated.
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3