Creamy Garlic & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add water and milk to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 9 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in roasted red peppers, mushrooms and chicken; heat through.