Savory Dill Chicken
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, turning once, until almost thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring sauce occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3