Savory Dill Chicken
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and brown chicken, turning once, until almost thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring sauce occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in sour cream. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.