Country Breakfast Benedict
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||660|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||26 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 slices (3/4-in thick ea.) French bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 4 eggs, poached and kept warm
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and cook chicken in large skillet over medium heat, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked; set aside and keep warm.
- Blend Sauce Mix with milk in 1-quart saucepan. Add remaining 4 tablespoons Spread. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened; keep warm.
- Arrange 2 pieces toasted bread on each plate. Top bread slices with chicken, then evenly sprinkle with cheese. Arrange bacon and eggs over cheese, then evenly top, as desired, with Sauce. Sprinkle, if desired, with paprika and garnish with fresh fruit.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.